For the comfort and wellbeing of our guests we offer:
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling in all dog accommodation areas
- Clean, soft bedding, changed daily.
- The use of our many exercise yards.
- Referral/access to a professional clipping/grooming service if required.
- Heated beds, woollen and polar fleece blankets, dog coats, and jumpers for colder months.
- Free administration of medication if required.
- Hydrobath facilities.
- Discounts for multi-animal and long term guests.
- Access to Veterinary Service should it be required, the first option being your pet’s own vet whenever possible. We ask for these details upon taking a booking.
Allendale’s canine guests are housed in roomy individual areas with indoor/outdoor access at all times and clean, soft bedding appropriate to their needs and changed daily (sheets, blankets, mattresses and various other beds provided). Our reverse cycle air conditioners keep our canine guests comfortable in all weather.
All comforts are considered, including dog coats/jumpers, heating pads, size-appropriate kennels (to retain each dog’s body heat) during those extra cold periods.
Allendale’s feline friends are safely protected in large, airy individual quarters (most important to guard against the spread of germs). Heated cat beds and blankets are available and every effort is made to keep your pet happy and healthy, even the most fastidious and discerning cat! We do not mix cats unless they come from the same family.